Old 13-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My son's teacher

Irene explains about our relationship to Janet. I think Janet understood how desperate Irene was, so she understands why she became my girl.

Me: Irene, bring out all of your bills. Let's see the damage.
Irene: Ok. (she goes to her room and opened a drawer and pulls out a stack of credit card bills)

Irene sorts out the bills and takes a calculator to sum up everything. I sit on the sofa next to Janet, still dressed only in a towel. Janet's boobs are really huge for her small body. My guess is she's like a 32C at least. A big bulge can be seen from under my towel.

I'm sure Janet had watched us having sex earlier as the room door was open when we were doing it. Also, she just saw me totally naked with my penis erecting right in front of her. She's probably pretty excited and horny already. I wanted to test to see her reaction.

Me: I guess Irene told you about us.
Janet: Uh, yeah.
Me: I'm helping Irene with her finances and in return, she's my girl. Do you need help too?
Janet: Uh, what do you mean?
Me: I can help you too, just like I help Irene.
Janet: Oh! I need to think about that.
Me: Sure. Think about it.

Me: I'm sure you watched us having sex just now as the door was wide open. Was it exciting watching us just now?
Janet: Oh, I only saw a bit. Haha! Yeah, it was pretty exciting.
Me: You must be pretty wet now.

I placed my other hand on her thigh and rubbed it gently. Janet gives out slight sigh. I can see Irene looking at me getting fresh with Janet, but she continued on with her counting. Noticing that Janet is not objecting to my advances, I got bolder and kissed her on her neck. My hand which was on her thigh moved between her thighs and I continued to rub her thighs gently, slowly inching towards her love hole.

Janet closes her eyes and seem to be enjoy being kissed and touched. I start licking her ear lobes gently and I think Janet really likes that as she gives out a moan. My hand which was in between her thighs has moved much further up. I could feel her panties were wet and I rubbed her pussy through the panties.

-- tbc --