View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sungai Golok, Southern Thailand

5/8/2011 Continuation.

Rather crazy in Sexy Girl karaoke in which the girls can be ta pao back for RM200. One drunk chinese guy came to our table to bottom ups with the girls and us. Of course, can bottom up the small glass of beer, lah !. Girls never finished their glasses and this chinese man finished his, then, put both and shaked his thumbs down at his failed opponent. Sure, he grabbed a couple of ladies to squeezed them. He is really drunk.

He came again after Girl-Lover left and i bottom up the small glass with him and he was so happy to find a partner. Sure lah, slapped him on his back, said good things to him, put my thumbs up, etc.

Later, booked my girl in the karaoke and we both went out to the night hawker stalls on the road that was near the police station. Hungry, need to eat. Me drunk ?. Not at all. Girl ordered the food and drinks. Fried lala, a bit phet. A large crap in hot sour sauce. The food was RM38. It was good, especially the crab. Walked back to the hotel after i gave the girl some money to buy some clothes. She gave me back the money but i refused to accept it and told her to keep it. She was damn happy because of the good food, new clothes, some extra money as tips from me. After bathing, damn she looked real cute in atowel which i removed. Done with the bonk and she don't wanna join me......so okay lah.....she stayed in the room while i seeked out Girl-Lover in the next room.

We both went to Marina Billboard Super Club or disco and found out that there was not too many people inside as it was early so we went to Mikado Karaoke. This place is all old west fashion. The coyotes are in sexy clothes, with cowboy hats. The waiters and waitresses were also dressed as cowboys and cowgirls. We planted ourshelves facing the stage and with a small pole stage behind us. A coyote with cowboy hat was gyrating behind us in the small stage, 2 coyotes were in the bigger stage in front of us. Waitress came to get our order. I ordered kafee lawn. Waitress said no hot coffee here in Mikado, and only got beer. I then ordered Vita nom or Vitamilk, a soya drink.
No have soya drink here but waitress pointed at the coyotes, at their tits and say got milk there. Hehehehe !!!.

Heinekens were in small bottles at RM10 each. It was not crowded here and the coyotes came. After some small talk, my coyote with melons popping out of their short blouse, said that she is from Intramarra Soi 19, Bangkok. Whether you believe her or not is up to each individual. She asked me where i came from, I said i came from Huay Khwang, Bangkok. And that is very near her place in Intramarra. I asked her if she dance in the Intramarra agogos or not. She said she studied in Bangkok and stayed in Soi 19, Intramarra, Sutthisan area. Bullshit cock from her. Even more crap talk from me. Both us talking cock all the while and the coyote with Girl-Lover was not going anywhere with him. This girl went away. My coyote was pressing me for tequilas. She wanted 3 tequilas. I said only 2 tequilas for her. Waitress came with the 2 tequilas. Okay, no blue water tequilas liked in Hello Bangkok, Danok. Here, the tequila are in shot glasses 1/2 filled to the top with 1/4 tequila and 1/4 filled with water. Diluted tequila shit.

Tried to raba her but she successfully and playful pushed my itchy hands away. It takes a minimum of RM500 to ta pao back and to bonk a coyote. Later, put my fingers on her neck, moved fingers down on her neck towards her valley of melons, pushed out her black bra and played with her nipples. Oooooh, again she successful pushed away my hands. Then, she wanted me to hang 3 flowers at RM 10 each on her when she dance on the stage.

Chee bye bitch, dare took the flowers from flower lady and put onto herself.
Flower lady asked me to pay RM30. I said i did not put the flowers there. You gave her the flowers so you pay the RM30 !!!. She said she got no money. I said i also got no money for stupid flowers. Luckily for the coyote, i did not bring in my Vietnam Dongs, Indonesian Rupiahs, Hell money and cheapo condoms ( but i got 4 boxes of such condoms in my room which actually frightened my booking girl from karaoke Sexy Girl !!! ). Coyote was desperate for flowers. After much pushing me to buy flowers, she went away after i finished my beer and we both left the place.

Yes, got coyotes in Sungai Golok. Vultures ready for your tequilas, flowers but not let you raba them completely. They think that they are dealing with a fool from the kampung who has not been to Hatyai, Danok, Bangkok, Pattaya cheonging scenes.

To be continue: