Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fortune Center

Today went to 4th floor, Xiang Jing

Entrance: $20 for 30 min

Name: May (there was another quite big sized, possibly Malay gal, but not my taste)

Figure: Small built, I think less than 1.60m
Boobs: 32B (feels abit too firm likely synthetic haha)
Looks: 7/10
Massage Skill: 7/10 (though very fats with it but good firm rub)
Damage: $80 for BJ

After about 10min of good rub, she ask the GQ, what sort job I want her to do. HJ $50, BJ $80, FJ $100 (should be, I kinda forgotten)

Went for BJ at $80, she strips naked without me asking. She immediately lubs her pussy and went on to lick my body.

BJ was not bad but she initially ask me to go my knees while she slips below for a below BJ. Changed position as I don't like it when I can see a thing and my hands can't roam.

So she got into a 69 position, jutting her pussy in my face though temping to lick but I don't think I'll ever lick a pro's pussy.

I asked if I can finger her after rubbing her pussy lips for awhile, she inspects my fingernails and say that it's abit too sharp but okay. She ask her colleague for another condom which I have to wear on my finger to finger her, I don't mind because this shows that she's quite hygiene. She did mention that usually she don't allow customer to finger her, I guess she meant for BJ customers.

I have never fingered a girl in that position before and that' why didn't do too well with it but I guess I got her g-spot. Just as the books describe, a small bump on the pussy wall. Rubbing concentrating on her gspot, try to thumb her clit but she did not allow saying that abit uncomfortable for her.

Hehe, she complain that I twist/curl my finger too much in her pussy and that my nail though covered by the condom is scratching her, making her uncomfortable. I must say her pussy is tight even to just fingering, good grip in her pussy.

Overall she's a cute small sized girl, except for abit of complains here and there, she's quite friendly. She even remind me next time to trim my fingernails before visiting her.

Not bad, a good HJ...

RTF: Maybe, when I'm horny enough haha...

BTW she mention she is a PR and she is permanently there everyday of the week.

That's all, my FR or BJR haha