Thread: Frenching PRC
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Frenching PRC

Insightful n informative post bro...especially the last para!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
These are some of the 150 PRCs i have bonked this year and offered great frenching even from 1st visit:

Han Xue 1606
Jia Le 2047
Jia Xuan 2047
Mimi 1654A
Tian Tian 1654A
Fei Fei 2062A
Mei Bo 2831A
Le Le 2041

Just some that comes to my mind. Try some of these and you still dun get any frenching, to be honest bro, i think the problem is with you

Most of the 150PRC i chat with say they are usually willing to french. They only refuse/dislike those with very bad breath or look dirty/ unhygienic/ diseased or really old man with almost no teeth Somewhat old/ugly is usually not a problem as they are used to it. (One GL said to me 90% of her clientele is old or ugly, so that is never the problem. She mind hygiene more then looks or age). Good luck bro!
Another insightful n informative post!...

Agree wif u that "looks" is generally not a top priority for any service provider...which leads me to what an okt told me regarding 'difficult selective' chio mms - before the session actually gets underway...sweet talk + more imptly give her a tip...how big depends on how badly u wanna get vgd passionate sensuous sex fm that specific mm!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
In general, prc frenching will be at low percentage compared to thai / vietnamese mei mei. Malaysians nowadays are rare commodity in GL.Service for prc have been unpredictable all along. The same question has been asked ten years ago.

Service has always been different to various customers. There no such thing as fixed same service for each patron. Moreover, looks wise i don't think is top piority for any service provider, they here to earn money during their stay in SG.

Yando or not doesn't make any difference to frenching if they put a clear line on it. Unless you in 'relationship' now means is you her kc or you kc her either way, you spend more on her if frenching so important to you.
Yet another insightful n informative post!...

Especially agree wif yr last para bro...anyone who believes an mm during paid sex telling them that they r the only one getting frenching or even something more is naive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Smart angpai wls won't want to french. why give everything when there is more to offer ? Small sum of money can rent her body but not her heart. she can also choose to be very cold to you. Afterall angpais are there for a reason, they have sufficent business daily.

Personally, frenching, hug hug, and hold hands doesn't determine if she kc by your skills. As long as she is working, you are being kc by her loh. The only factor based on kc skills rely on ' after process ' means the relationship substain itself through a period of time not working and she still give you feel through overseas trips or distance webcam.