View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My favourite sex stories

As the truck pulled up towards our block, I could see Mr. Chan looking out of the driver seat staring out at my mom, leering at her from top to toe. He was definitely liking the way she was dressed as he wolf whistled her when he came out of the truck.

My mom looked around sheepishly for anyone she recognized around. When she realized there was no one in sight, she ran forward and hugged him. Mr. Chan laughed and squeezed her small frame in his bulky arms, twirling her around like a small girl.

As Mr. Chan slid a hand up her blouse to cope a quick feel, she gave a muffled shriek and tap his arms away, wagging a finger at him. Mr. Chan then teased her that she was so "innocent".