Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
FastFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomabong View Post
hi wetchaser,

i agree with you, do not exchange contact with him... he only want contact, he will never give contact to share... once he get your contact, bye bye he said your contact no good this and that... i heard he is from miri...

anyway, this forum should be place to share information and not to show off... if not what a forum for? selfishness is always a problem here... if free fuck(sori for my impoliteness) maybe he should keep the contact... why a paid service contact also not shareable?... if like that he should keep the girl as keep girl rather then...
haha same gang or same person? as i said, if u dont hv a contact to share, dont find me ok.. i work so hard to get the girls, u want it easily? sorry man.. go find a junior & same minded with u.. ok? no wonder got a lot of place got raid by MIB nowadays because of people like u both, dont know how to keep secret. well, ur brother wetchaser has advertised some numbers there, u should be happy..If those numbers' person got caught by the MIB, we all here know who to be blame.. thanx.