View Single Post
Old 18-12-2006, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 23
samlee8 is one of the Best!samlee8 is one of the Best!samlee8 is one of the Best!samlee8 is one of the Best!
Re: Incredible Event

At this point, "T" said, 'oh no... don't dirty the sheets!' pointing to my dangling cock. I looked down to see that a sticky stream of pre-cum was waving precariously from my cock and in the danger of dripping onto the mattress sheets. "T" moved towards me and said, 'Never mind. You continue!" as she knelt down and proceeded to move her head towards my cock! She licked up the dangling pre-cum and started spreading it over my cock head, just like she had done earlier and pulled my cock into her mouth. Sieow liao lah! I had a girl's boobs in my hand and mouth, while another was blowing me! I froze for a while before continuing my work on "N's" nipples. Trying hard to concentrate on my duties on "N". But as I sucked "N's" nipples, I couldn't help shifting my gaze towards "T" who was working below me. I was straining my neck outwards without attempting to pull off "N's" tender nipples. I could see "N's" head bobbing forward and backward as I felt each lick and suck on my cock. I looked further down and saw that "T" had her right hand inside her shorts. She was moving her hand up and down in rythm to each forward and backward jerk of her head. Wah! She was masterbating herself with my cock in her mouth! Sieow liao lah! Which guy can control? Needless to say a sex novice like me! I felt a few quick wacks of her tongue on the 'exciting parts' (as she called it) of my cock and I cummed. Yes! I fucking cummed! Cummed in her mouth. With "N's" nipples still being worked by me, my body convulsed as I tried to pull my cock out of "T's" mouth, but as I tried to do so, "T's" arms grabbed my butt and pulled my lower body towards her. She was preventing me from pulling my cock out of her mouth. I was shaking all over and was giving a half-fuck attention and effort to "N's" nipples liao. I wanted to stop what I was doing liao (Which guy doesn't after he has cummed), but "T" continued licking and sucking my cock, making me shiver like mad. When she pulled my cock out of her mouth after a few seconds more, I felt a rush of anti-climax and felt super sian liao! I lifted my head from "N's" breasts and starting to pull away from her. But at this time, "T" said, 'Never mind... Never dirty the sheets... Can continue!' WTF!!!! I thought... She had swallowed my cum. She was speaking normally... She had definately swallowed my cum. At this thought, a rush came back into my balls....

I dunno if "N" knew that I had ejaculated, but she gave no sign that she knew... Maybe she was also floating in some other space when I had cummed. As I was thinking thru these, "T" had pulled a chair from the side and placed it at the edge of the mattress facing the mattress. She ordered "N" to sit in the chair as she pulled me down onto the matress with my face just a small distance from "N's" knees. "T" gave another order to "N". This time she told her to open her legs. Wah! It was my first time coming 'face-to-face' with a spread pussy, and I could smell it as well! Man I love the smell of her pussy! Her pussy looked skinny as she was skinny and didn't have much meat between her legs. She had a covered clit which was protruding slightly and like I had felt, very little protruding pussy lips. Her pussy hole looked really pink and somehow contrasted with her slightly dark skin. Strangely, the way I saw it, her pussy hole seemed to glow in this contrast and there was every urge to stick something into it.

At this picturesque sight and aroused by the smell, my half-limp dick stood up again... (Come to think of it, how I even managed another erection was a wonder!) "Come. I want you to lick from here.' pointing to "N's" anus, 'to here!' said "T" as she moved her pointed finger up the full length of "N's" pussy to her clit. 'I want you to lick like you would lick ice-cream.' "T" continued. I complied (as usual) and started to shift myself and place my head between "N's" legs. I stuck out my pointed tongue and placed it just above her anus. At this point, my nose was right at "N's" spread pussy. The smell was driving my nuts, as I started to move my head upwards as my tongue gliding up the whole length of her pussy. When my tongue hit "N's" clit, she shook really violently, giving me a shock. I pulled my head back, but "T" had said 'Ok. Good, but you must soften your tongue. Relax it. If so hard, she will pain.' Alright, I decided to try again. This time I stuck out my tongue, it wasn't pointed. It was softer and much wider. I started again from just above "N's" anus and glided my tongue up. This time it's different. I could feel the edges of her pussy lips fully on the sides of my tongue. It was very plesurable, considering that my dick was not being stimulated. The feeling of her whole pussy on my tongue felt really really good as I licked all the way to her clit! At the same time I had spread her pussy juice all the way from her pussy hole to her clit. This time as my tongue hit "N's" clit, she didn't shake like before. Instead, she let out a gasp of 'ar..'. I knew I had done something right when I heard that! Wow! what a sense of achievement! What a sense of satisfaction...

I continued to stroke my tongue up and down her pussy for a while, earnestly awaiting each satisfactory 'ar...' from "N" each time it reached her clit. "T's" voice sounded from the front left side of me this time, as she said, 'Use your tongue to spell all the letters of the alphabets!' I was trying to see what "T" was doing at "N's" side and trying to think of when she had moved from my side to "N's" side, when my tongue had reached "N's" clit. At this point, my head was slightly higher and my eyes could see over "N's" right leg at "T". She had pulled a chair over and now sat shoulder to shoulder next to "N". And OMFG, her bra was off!!! She then pulled "N's" right hand towards her left breast and she had reached her right hand inside her own shorts and was carressing herself. "T" caught me peeping at her and commanded, 'Do the alphabets!' and I returned to my task!