Old 01-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
demon|ord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
my pretty tuition teacher

this was a story which happened to me some time ago man.. but come to think of it, i really miss those days being tuitioned by her... time flies, but memories didn't just fade away.. so here i am, just to share with bros about my 1st time in my teenage years..

it happened when i was 16... my science was terrible, especially chemistry because i had no clue on how to do those chemical equations.. it really sucked to the core because i had totally no foundations on the subject.. it was beginning of the year when my teacher actually spoke to my parents and advised me to drop science so i could focus on the other subjects.. WTF science is an important subject to any o levels student.. my parents refused of course and told the teacher they would seek help for me..

initially they hired this tuition teacher that would come over to my hse to teach.. but couldn't teach for nuts.. taught me for 1 mth and i felt it was useless thus, i wanted to change another one.. ended up they got me this NUS undergrad.. miss jessica.. at first i hated the idea of having tuition because it meant less play time for me.. worst, for this one, i have to go to her house which was quite near to my place.. no choice la.. my parents said either i go for tuition or they'll cut off my extra allowances i get on weekends to go out.. so lan lan.. go lor..

my first lesson was on a weekday, i couldn't remember on which day, but i remembered it was a normal school day because i had to go in uniform straight after school.. 'Ding Dong' a pretty young lady opened the door, "hi, is miss jessica at home?" i asked while i looked at her with a silly gaze.. "yes, i am, you must be the new student that your parents arranged right? come on in." i steped into her house and the place was really neat.. her brother was at home that day too.. of course we carried on with our introduction about ourself.. she asked me wad was my main problem with chemistry and i told her... EVERYTHING... i just didn't understand about the subject at all.. she begin her lesson from the 1st chapter, but i wasn't paying attention, instead, i was stealing glances at her pretty face..

the lesson carried on for a few weeks and everything was going fine.. i felt she was a good teacher and i slowly begin to understand.. (bros, i know you all must be thinking i'm keep looking at her right? but i didn't la.. at that time i had a girlfriend anyway"

my girlfriend
i had a girlfriend at that point in time.. but apart from just hugging her and kissing her, we didn't do anything at all.. i came from an all boys' school you see and i didn't know anything about a female.. and i was afraid if i went too far like touching her anywhere, she'll scream molest or rape.. young ma...
she was jus average looking figure was alright.. still growing up la.. she's the same age as me.. 16.. it was both of our 1st relationship.. just meet up one week once, during weekends and mainly through pager and phone calls la.. never really quarrelled and stuffs.. i also dun noe whether i really love her or i just want a girl to be beside me to act seh la.. hee hee