Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage @ kembangan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post
There's another joint nearby. Went at about 930pm and the lady already saying she wanted to close up so only 30mins massage avail. She was quite open about the services they offered and because of that I was a bit taken aback.

Massage was so-so and rushing so negative points there. Maybe they closing up but as a first time customer I was annoyed. Turned me over under 15 mins. Bought the basic extra at the standard price. That was slightly better, maybe because I could roam.

I am prepared to give the place another try cause its quite discreet as compared to other places in Kembangan. But if the second time is similar to the first then I'm not returning.

Entrance: $40 for 30mins and $45 for 1 hour.
Think I found this other place. Agree that the location is more discreet.

Found the number and called. Half an hour for $35. When I reached they were surprised that I found their number and called since this place is quite new and they haven't started advertising yet. The lady said they are just opened for less than a month and get new customers through word of mouth.

Not much time so just took 30 minutes. Massage is so so. Not much time anyway so can't comment much. Will try for an hour next time.

Saw three ladies in the shop.
The one I got has slim body and small tight butt but small top.
Quite okay to chat with. She was quite open and direct when asking about what service you want.
Took the standard. She took off her top and let me roam.

Seems like the lock of the toilet door is not working. Almost walked in when one of the ladies was inside :x