View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: ❤LOVELY PINKLADY THE BEST★Experienced FL & Elite Masseuse★Dedicated Premium Servi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticopico View Post
when i first visited ABBY 艾比, she was all smiles and friendly with me. made me feel very relaxed in her presence. even with her natural looks, she looks very pleasant and appealing. so i didn't mind when she never put on any make up. before i left, she had her make up on, seeing her sweet looks made me wanna go for another round immediately (but i shall leave it for another day to enjoy her again).

during my time with her, she was awfully nice. kept asking me how i wanted things done. whether her massage has enough strength and does it feel comfortable. it really made me enjoy my session with her. we chatted throughout the whole session, sometimes with her teasing me verbally.

when she does her massage, she really puts in the attentiveness and will ensure you feel shiok. her juagen skills are pretty good. feels Good....

she simply knows and does everything professionally and in a graceful manner. she will meticulously go through your requests.

i love her hj with much fondness. makes me feel high and at the point of shooting, she just slows down and continues to play with my kuku only to go for another round. her style is simply fantastic and it's making me feel erect while typing this. i hope bros who read this will go look for her for a memorable time.

will definitely look for her again.

Thanks bro, ticopico for your FR to sharing your experience with Abby.

Thanks for your Great MR and support.

Last edited by LadyPink; 18-07-2015 at 06:33 PM.