View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ❤LOVELY PINKLADY THE BEST★Experienced FL & Elite Masseuse★Dedicated Premium Servi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyPink View Post
Experienced Friendly Neighbourhood TOP-NOTCHED Masseuse Superb Special Full Massage Package
亲切友善有经验社区里按摩师 独家跪背修毛按摩全配套服务
|Hair Trimming|Massage|Kneeling Back|HDLY|HJ|$80 INC RM|

Click here for PINK LADY ELITE MASSEUSE - YUE YUE 月 月 details

Click here For Viewing More Exclusive Babes Pics

❤ Contact: 8176 0215 ❤

_

★❤★ Name: YUE YUE 月 月 ★❤★

★❤★ Look: Typical Neighbourhood Looking MILF ★❤★

★❤★ Age: 33 ★❤★

★❤★ Height: 165CM ★❤★

★❤★ Weight: 48kg ★❤★

★❤★ Body: Nice Bouncy Boobs, SUPER FAIR WHITE Smooth Skin ★❤★

★❤★ Boobs: B+ Cup ★❤★

★❤★ Origins: Xin Jiang 新疆 ★❤★

★❤★❤ SERVICES PROVIDED ❤★❤★

★★ Authentic Full Body Massage 正宗全身按摩 ★★
[Relaxing Body Massage To Relax Your Tense Muscle and Stimulating Foreplaying Process]

★★ SEXY Boobs Massage 波涛胸涌, 性感波推 ★★
[Soft & Bouncy Gigatic Boobs 'rolling & rubbing' on your back]

★★ Pubic Hair Trimming 修剪阴毛 ★★
[She is the master for this skill service]

★★ Kneeling Style Back Stepping 跪背 ★★
[She is the master trainer for this skill]

★★ Prostate Manhood Health Care 前列腺保养 ★★
[Help Boost Up Your Sexual Power]

★★ Professional Zhua Gen 专业抓根 ★★
[Great & Powerful Health Care For Your Precious With Happy Ending]

★★ Kidney Health Care 肾部保养 ★★
[Help Maintain Manhood Power]

★★ Hai Di Lao Yue 海底捞月 ★★
[Special Exploding Stimulating Hand Techniques Sensation]

★★ Hand Job 花式打飞机 ★★
[Very Adaptable & Various Techniques Actions]

★★ GFE ★★
[YES, Highly friendly, Chatty when ice broken, Not a Time Watcher]

★★ Contact: 8176 0215 ★★

★❤★❤ DAMAGES ❤★❤★

$50 / 0.5 hr / Pubic Hair Trimming and 1 HJ

OR

$80 / 1 hr / Full Body Massage, Zhua Gen and 1 HJ
[Include Room ★★ Clean & Cosy]

Note: Call & Negotiate With Her Directly For Other Sensational Services.

★★ Contact: 8176 0215 ★★

Was in the Geylang Serai area meeting my Muslims friends 2 days ago walking the Hari Raya Bazaar.
When we had enough walking and called for depart with each other. As I was still not keen to go home yet, so I decided to recce the forum and see if I can find any place or freelancing masseuse in the nearby area for some relaxing retreat.

I was in luck and chance upon Sweetprcbabes Site which had an experienced massuese from XinJiang residing on the second floor along a popular road not too far from the Hari Raya Bazaar. I decided to try it out.
The place was easily located and there was an open car park behind the shop houses which she indicated. No fuzz of parking.

A friendly prc milf open the door and lead me to her room. Very quiet environment and a pleasant milf help me to undress and let me laid down on the bed covered with towels. To sum up, the overall massage session was good. Definitely not piano playing type!
Her every stroke helps to relieve my tense muscles and I really do not want it to end. Good strength with excellent techniques! She is able to apply the right pressure and the stroking techniques to the various parts of the body

Before long, I felt some soft touches to my butt and I responded by raising it so that she can access to my tools. The added twist on my tools created an unbelievable hardness in me!
Turn around and she continue to stroke and fonder. She slowly begins her Zhua Gen services. As my urge overcome my gentleman character and I started stretch my hand into her translucent night gown, to roam her two nicely shaped assets which was bare without any bras.
I was make more excited and I requested to stripped her g-string and started to finger her too.

This goes on for a good 10 over minutes till I finally reached a climax!

She help me to clean up my sticky ejaculation and give a short but special tongue licking cum blow job on my little dick as she said that my little dick was very special & attractive unlike other men which arouse her desires to have a short blow & suck on it.

I left a happy man. The cost of the package are very reasonable. Can't wait to come back to try her again before she goes back on the 15th July which she claimed.

More reports to come………………..