Old 17-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gu68qq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Had a bad experience with popular OKT who advertised here.

I'm not going to mention the okt name as I want to be fair, and I don't a want to get zapped by her friends. This does not intend to be a dirty bxtch fight. Just a post to share the experience and ensure every bro don't waste money like I did in taipei.

After reading the good reviews I contacted her on Skype, and the communication with her was efficient and friendly. It was a good start. I wanted good quality so asked for a 8k twd girl. I wasn't given many choices. She told me a girl will arrive at the agreed time. The OKT said she will be 21yr old, 166 height and c cup. Not bad hey?

A girl arrived and gosh she looked at least 35 year old and she has more wrinkles than my aunt. Stink of smoke. I sent her right away and mentioned to okt that she did not fit the description.

A 2nd girl arrived. She looked ok on the face so I agreed and paid. It all went downhill from here.
That girl was all blurred out, she couldn't communicate (i speak Chinese), I suspect she must had too much to drink or she has smoked something. She seemed to spend a lot of time staring into an empty space.
We had shower together where she hardly provided any service.

I had a bad feeling so I asked her to give a CBJ and end it there. She couldn't even perform a CBJ, she just put it in her mouth and again stared at the wall for 10min. I was quite pixxed off so I stopped the session and rang the OKT.

You guess it, she said the session has started so there will be no refund blah blah and she cannot judge it just based on my words. The girl had good feedback before so she found it unbelievable. the okt rang the girl and she sounded ok- no alcohol no drugs proven. Fxck me, I just gave up and sent the girl away. No point fighting this downhill battle.

Dear bros, just make sure you do a quality check- speak to the girl and check her responses before u pay. If there is any doubt, dont go ahead. U don't want to get a idiotwho spoil your evening + wasted 8k.