View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventy7
hello kawan2..im going batam 23-25 may...just for short relaxing getaways..any cheap hotels u guys can recommend? how bout harris resort? is it close to any interesting place...as in ceweks..
If looking to book ceweks, please avoid resorts as they are most probably located in places far away from town. Not to say that you can't stay resort and bring your booked cewek there, the return trip will be a nightmare for the cewek if you don't give a bit more tips to cover her taxi back to joint. Harris resort is very out of the way, Harris hotel, on the other hand, is just opposite batam centre ferry terminal. But it's expensive at about 400k plus rp.

For cheap hotel and convenient to book cewek, I always recommend Lovina Inn. Just imagine Hotel 81 but at 40% of H81's price. Be sure to book the Nagoya branch though as there's another older branch at Penuin area.

HTH.

Huat Ah!!!