Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fakeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
a busty malay friend of mine

Hey guys, hope you'll like my story. (:

there is this one busty malay girl in my class through out the whole four years of my secondary school life. She has the most beautiful bosoms in my school, and i was damn lucky in a few occasions when she will accidentally slide her boobs against my arm. I would really love to pcc when she does that. the feeling! wooo. In class, when the teacher is boring or i have no mood to study, the only thing i would loook for is her precious boobs that is just next to me. Sometimes, i would have wild imaginations running in my mind about humping her. But i noe it will not be a reality. But to my surprise, this happened. and fyi, she have a 36b, which is a handful. This was what happened.

After our EOY examinations, we went out to celebrate. And we had a class outing to east coast park(ecp). when gg to meet her at the mrt station, she was wearing a very tight tshirt, showing off her 36bs. what a wonderful sight. But on that day, she was quite sadden by the fact that she had broken up with her bf. A CHANCE FOR ME. Rumours said that her bf was in just for her body and wanted to fuck her. i can understand that. haha. So we were gg towards ecp and she will walk beside me talking about her broken relationship. And her boobs keep knocking on my arm. waaaa, feel like want pcc already. but must tahan ah. So we reached east coast. set up the tent and went for a swim. i kept looking at the busty malay friend of mine, and i think she saw me looking at her boobies. haha. butttttttttt then, she took off her tshirt and revealed the bikini inside! i was alr in the water so i was messing ard with my rod while looking at her boobs. DAMN! Me and my frens planned to pulled her into the water without hesitation and we did just that. My opportunity to touch her bosoms. As we were pulling her, the bikini covering one of her boobs slipped, and i saw her dark nipples. my precum had went out and i think ppl could see my rod sticking out. but i couldnt care less man.

WILL BE CONTINUED..