View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of
Re: Does your wife gf suck your dick after you put it in their pussies/assholes

My wife does everything for me. From fucking in various positions, blowjobs and deepthroatings then continue fucking. Until when I was about to come, she'll get on her knees and take over my cock, sucking and pumping it violently while she opens her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out waiting for streams of cum all over her. Most of the time the first 2 streams would land on her face and hair and the subsequent streams all went into her mouth. You will think sexsion is over after I cum? It is not over yet. She would often spit the cum on my still harden cock and play with it, continue sucking my cock till the last drop of cum oozing out.

I asked her why she so daring and treat me so good. She replied saying as long as I am happy she is willing to do everything for me. She said moreover I am her husband, if she don't do all these for me who else will?

Last edited by (o)(o) Tuner; 06-02-2014 at 03:08 PM.