Old 23-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blondehead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My wife's best friend.... and my wife made me fuck her

I asked Yolanda why are you telling me this?

I don't know just thought you'd like to know, was her response.

I shook my head and said I would love to discuss this matter further but I need to show you how to use this camera.

I showed her what to do then took a few pictures of her and printed them off then she took one of me to make sure she could do it. The pictures came out fine. Yolanda said she understood everything and I said ok great.

Ok I 'd better get going if I'm going to make it to work on time, we said our goodbyes and I left.

After a pretty uneventful day at work I called Lauren and told her I was headed over to the house on Lawnwood to start the painting. It wasn't in the greatest of neighborhoods so my wife told me to call her after about 3hrs so that she would know I was ok. No problem baby I also call when I leave, she said you are so great Yolanda really appreciates your help (I thought, yeah but you don't I can't even get any slip thigh).

As I was getting ready to hang up Lauren said oh by the way Yolanda said she left something for you at the house to show her gratitude. I asked my wife what is it she said she didn't know but she thinks its beer cause she called and asked what kind did you drink. I was like cool a case of high life would go down smooth while working. Ok baby I'm gonna hang up now I'm almost there, ok love you talk to you soon, bye

Sure enough after getting into the house and deactivating the alarm I found 2 6 packs of miller high life.

I opened a bottle and started to prepare the first area of the house to be painted.