Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shannon7andre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Places to Chiong in Kota Kinabalu

Just came back from KK.

Been to a HC at 1 Borneo. Nice place, clean, new and the jacuzzi is nice. Food, shower, massage all inclusive. Full Package RM248 nett which includes 1 free hr of leg, foot and shoulder massage. Not too bad for the price. Girl selection so so, cuz the OKT say that the new girls only coming next week. Select from Pinoy or PRC. Picked one PRC, overall also so so cuz she seems like just wanna get it over and done with. I can't even bothered to ask her name. Ask OKT for recommendation for wild and KC ones, cuz my frens tried those and was satisfied.

I think a must try is this clean massage joint. Kungfu is good as the strength and the points are all very good. I went there twice in three days, so I think its quite worth it. RM73.50 1hr, strictly massage. I ask for Jua Gen and they dun do that, so pls be decent. LOL.... Anyway, the place is call Kufong Therapy Centre 爱心 @ 1st Floor, Kolam Centre Phase 3, Off Jln Lintas. Not hard to find by cab. But, the initial impression this place gives was a little dodgy. Overall, cheap and fantastic. They do the following:-

Chinese Shiatsu Massage
Herbal Foot Spa
Aroma Foot Spa
Body Massage
Foot Scrub
Chinese Traditional Massage (Kua Sar)
Chinese Traditional Massage (Pa Kuen)
Ear Waxing
Remove Dead skins from feet