View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventy7

Thanx bro...will look thru it..btw i notice that their club(or disco) is not like ours...as in the music n all...they play song remix to their dangdut culture...as much as i like it...i prefer RnB song just like our zouk or dblO..are they any club like this? would like to go one of the nights there...tanx broo..
Oh... This I can't help you... I go Batam only visit the temples, churches and orphanage.. KTVs and clubbing is so sinful....zzeh zzeh zzeh...

Joking nia hor.. No offence huh...

If you happen to read my reply to another bro, I did mention that ktv and clubbing scene in batam is not my cup of tea. Even in Sg, I also don't cheong places like zouk, butterfac, st James lah.. I only go these place to look for customers nia. So really can't help you here. Sorrie.. I very homely one. Once reach batam, go pick up my cewek (normally prebooked) and proceed to hotel to 做我们爱做的事... :-)

Huat Ah!!!