Thread: TCSS Thread
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2014, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17010 / Power: 16
Koiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond repute
UbErZoNe (Modertor) - please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Why yr head spinning around ??? U hate the guy in yr icon .....
Geylang is the "Wild, Wild West" of Singapore. SBF is the virtual. Head spinning because alertness, vigilance required (all round); looking out for clones, zappers, harassers, stalkers. Most importantly; also to look for good FRs/fucks/WLs.

Very quiet in this thread. Thanks for coming here to TC (ss).

All (including "gangs") welcome to TCSS here. Kindly TC(s) and fight your "wars" here. Please leave the other threads clean for FRs.

No intention to offend - please do not zap me - very scared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbErZoNe View Post
LOLx .....
Konni, is now in moderation. Appreciate if you can screen through / stop his nonsensical posts. Better still to get Sammyboyfor to track down his master and inform / punish him. Helps too, if you can zap him/his master -20pts ! Or suspend/cancel his account.

Promise to look for/replace with a better avatar. Already giddy (virtually) , spinning (my) head.

Hope you (+ Sammyboyfor) can help/make "Geylang Forum" the best in SBF. Safe/friendly/zapless/ vibrant with great info/truthful FRs from all. Many thanks.

"Money attracts the females you want Struggle attracts the woman you need."

Meaning: WLs only love your $$$$. A wife should be one who can struggle with you through life.

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Last edited by Koiz; 29-04-2014 at 08:17 AM.