Thread: An Indian Girl
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: An Indian Girl

“But what if you don’t like?”

“Nonsense, it’s you dar. How can don’t like?”

She smiled a little while she got up from my bed and kneed in front of me. Softly, she grabs onto the bottom of my penis with her right hand as my right leg jerk aggressively once.

“What’s wrong?”, Shanti asked.

“Nothing, just very comfortable with your soft hand.”

With her right hand holding my penis and her left hand holding my right thigh, she closes her eyes and moves her lips towards the tip of my penis slowly. She opens her mouth and encloses the tip of my penis. She pushes her soft lips firmly together, wrapping the tip of my penis.

She begins to move her head forward and backward.

One time, two times, three-time, four-time, and five-time. With her right hand, she pulls my penis out of her mouth.

“Feels good?”

“Yea dar.”, I respond with my trembling sound.

Honestly, it doesn’t feel good. It feels amazing. I could feel her love, her warmth, her sweet passion.

She continues to put my penis in her mouth again as my body begins to tremble.

Six times, seven times, eight times, and nine. Her dark wet lips grazed across my entire penis, leaving a thin layer of saliva behind every time she pulls back.

I could not hold it. I was about to cum. I grab her left wrist and press it firmly. She was startled. Pulling the penis out of her mouth swiftly, she looked at me.

“Are you okay?”

“No, no please stop. I can’t. About to cum now.”

Shanti started to giggle and shoot me a sharp evil look with her big eyes as if telling me I am a weak man.

I led her up from her knees and ask her to lie down on the bed. I slowly remove her black FBT to reveal her light blue panties, with a wet patch on the gusset. I pull the panties off and reveal her firm crotch, filled with a thick bush of messy and curly black hair. Her dark vagina is slightly swollen with a layer of thick transparent discharge. A ring of hair surrounds a closely shut dark anus.

“Tskkkkkk, very shy la when you look at it like this!!”, Shanti said as she places her hands over her face.

“No dar, don’t be shy.” I said.

“Doesn’t look nice la.”, she said.

Last edited by crit; 07-07-2021 at 05:13 PM.