View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Tough Working In CBD - So Many Distractions!

Hi Bros,

I work in the CBD and let me tell you, it's farking tough to concentrate coz there's TOOO MANY SYTs, MILFs, INTERNs, BIGBOOBIEs, BUBBLEBUTTs.... Whatever kind of lady you fantasize about, sure got lah.

Go to work morning, on the way, sure get hardon one. In packed train, in bus, standing next to a hawt OL with a nice shampoo smell, her makeup fresh one...

Lunchtime, just need to stand at one spot, and you will see sibei alot of ladies rushing by you. The Minahs, the Cheenas, the Hyenas (us guys, heh)... Too many lah.

After work, you can pop by the open-aired bars and you will see red-faced ladies starting to loosen up, their mental state and their tops. Or you can head to the many, many gyms scattered around and take a sneak peek at the same hawt lady next to you in the morning now sweating it out at the treadmill. And how you would love to pick her up and just fuck her brains out knowing how well her stamina is.

Any bros and sis here share the same thoughts? Please tell me its ok to be horny before work, during lunch and after work in C-B-Fucking-D.

Postnote: I once recommended to some friends of mine that we should organise a club meant for horny people. We'll just meet, let off steam and get abck to work. no strings.