Old 04-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lancervios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: E2 Spa in KL (Wisma MPL)

Newbie here, but have been browsing SBF for tips for quite some time now. Decided to register to post a FR, to contribute back to this excellent community

Read that E2 was recommended when I was doing my research for a trip towards the end of last year. So decided to try it out (my virgin malaysian spa experience). The place is pretty big, with decent food, big pools (can watch tv while lying on a chair in the pool), and plenty of shower cubicles. special mention for the fish spa, very ticklish experience. everything was as mentioned in the reviews here in SBF. i skipped the sauna (hairy apes were using), and the proper massage, so no comments on the quality. so, on to the most important part - the girls.

okts were very friendly and no pressure, saw 2-3 line-ups while drinking juice. take note this was Sat around 4pm. quite a lot of girls in my opinion, although the place was quite filled with customers as well. only had 1 NL, maybe some CKT, but mainly PRCs. and boy the PRCs were quite chio. pretty good for spa standards hahaha. finished my juice, and summoned the okt to ask if there were new girls cos i noticed the same girls in 2 of the previous line-ups. he said yeah new line-up of PRCs coming. I originally wanted NL or CKT due to their supposedly better service(?), but they dun look tt great while the PRCs were droolsome in comparison. hahaha.

so the new line-up came and i shortlisted 2 of them (the most voluptous one in the line-up kept making eye contact and im a boob lover, and a sweet-looking one with slightly lesser cleavage), but i let my friend have first dibs since i brought him there. coincidentally he chose the sweet-looking one so i chose the tua neh bu. she smiled radiantly when i picked her, and we did the red carpet walk to the rooms (got the VIP feel haha). she hooked her arm around mine, and leaned in all the way (great first impression - like GF). i could smell her slightly sweet perfume and her shampoo-ed hair, and she was smiling and making small talk. name, hometown, age, bla bla bla. she also said im "好帅哦!" although i think im a normal-looking slim guy. but hear liao also song hahaha. probably shes happy cos im not hairy, fat or balding.

so we went to the room, she closed the door and left to fetch the fire and ice, condom, etc. i surveyed the room - the mirror on the door, the bed and the shower cubicle. pretty decent with nice dim lighting. she came back, sat on the bed, and took off her skirt, stockings, vest, and her top. ok black bra with red gstring left. nice combi. had been eyeing her black bra non-stop once she appeared in the parade. cleavage never looked so good. full chest, so probably din need a techno maximiser bra. so she pulled me onto the bed, and we cuddled and she started pecking me all over. ok i din really wanna kiss her since she isnt my gf, but she started locking lips, so fine we did some tongue-fighting. ok, time to show the goodies, i started tugging at her straps playfully and she duly obliged. she pushed me away, unhooked her bra, and out spilled C pillows. ok nice and round, sagging just a little, so not fake. soft to the touch, and i massaged and fondled away. her nipples didnt really turn rock hard after rising, but the areola swelled. im in heaven.

and back to earth. she said, lets take a shower. and took off her g-string. ok pretty hairy, but fine she isnt my gf. at least the armpits are hairless else i think my little bro cannot stand. she took off my top, i removed my berms and off we went into the shower, holding hands. she soaped me everywhere, but paid special attention to the stick, balls, and ass. den we came out and she towelled me like a little boy. i asked why didnt she soap herself. she said she just did, b4 going on the parade. ok fine, not that im complaining. she smelt good so far, and i wasnt about to dine at the Y. she then laid a dry towel on the bed, ok the bedsheets didnt look dirty, but im good if shes into cleanliness. and she started the catbath. was ok im not complaining and i dun have high requirements for this. same for the AR. kinda ticklish. onto the important stuff. by this time, my bro was kinda standing down, the excitement caused by the boobies had started to fade. maybe my stamina is poor hahaha. so she started the BJ. ok starting to rise again. good suction, nice rhythm. no teeth. im surprised she didnt cap me though. fire treatment was good. den she started the ice treatment.

wah machiam kena shock. it shrank. she giggled. but she stopped laughing when she realised it wasnt temporary. she worked harder, but it wasnt getting bigger. she whined, and spat out the ice. she kissed it, and started fondling it. den started a handjob when there was finally some progress. i requested her to start blowing. her BJ is really something. maybe my gf's sucks. i could feel my balls tightening. and i finally stopped her so that i wouldnt CIM. theres the most impt activity i dun wanna miss. she took out the condom from the wrapper and capped me. so i asked her to ride me. she whined after awhile. complained that she was tired. so much for being ridden on till orgasm. fine missionary then. i pumped to my heart's content after she guided me in. slow at first, then fast, then slow again. no fake moans thankfully. she placed a pillow under her butt halfway through. still damn shiok for me. nearly came, but havent tried doggy yet. so i stopped. i asked her to get up, i wanna lick her nipples. she obliged willingly. after some licking and sucking and caressing, i moved her into doggy. she guided me in. slow, fast, den slow. usual drill. she said i was going in deep, very shiok. whatever, im song. if she is also song, tts a bonus. i started pumping faster and harder. piak piak piak the sound was damn shiok. she said ok she wanted to change to missionary and we could come together. too late, my balls were already leaking, so i blew my load. i stopped. she thought it was time to change positions, den found that i came. "我不是说一起来吗?" oops my stamina not good. so she removed the condom, and wiped my bro with tissue, and pulled me to the shower. soaped me again, but without the emphasis on the balls and stick this time. she pushed me out of the shower with a light peck on my bro. so i had to towel myself dry while she showered. so she does shower after a session. fine. i ogled at her body. she came out, so i towelled her, caressing her boobs for the last time. she handed me my clothes, and pecked me again after we both dressed, even saying thank you. all in all, session didnt feel very rushed, but would have loved to have her all night long. not at a spa i know.

Name: Ting Ting
Height: 170 with heels?
Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: C cup natural, nice areola
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (good suction, stopped her b4 i came, surprised she didnt cap me, not a fan of the ice, but the fire was good)
AR: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 (cowgirl cmi, but good missionary and doggy)
CIM: Didn't Ask (and din want to)
Kissing: 7/10 (din really wanna kiss her, but we la ji abit anyway)
Friendliness: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Yes