Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sky840201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Be prepare to be quote 300k for HJ and 700k and above for FJ,bro.

Like Sillypore MP,..most MP in Batam will ask you want "special" half way thru the massage service,that is when you hear them quote their price. Always bargain.Once price confirm,i believe the girl will proceed with the "special" immediately.

The only good thing i find about King's Massage is that even if you don't want "special",the massage service still got standard,tho sometime the girl will a bit black face. If i dont take their "special",i usually tip them 20k to 30k after the massage and they left happy.

To me, HJ 300k = S$35.00 , FJ 700k = S$80.00 and i think i can get the same or lesser in Sillypore. Well,entrance separate price at 90k or so per hour. The most value for money is the massage at 90k/per hour...imagine 90k = S$10,10 hours = 900k....lol (maybe next time can have massage marathon)..and other MP i believe will be cheaper.

Good luck,bro...don't hold too high expectation & hope you enjoy yr trip!
Thank u bro!! Ur advise is very helpful! I planed to checked in first, and go to king and book the gal and set the time to knock my door, before this, go to somewhere to have lunch, then come back and wait for knocking. And the. If she quote 30k, can I bargain to 20k? This price is for them to do HJ with naked or cloth on? Kissing or autoroam inch can? If got any feeling, maybe book over night if possible.