Old 29-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devilmarangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thailand Amulets

As I am a frequent traveller to Thailand for leisure and pleasure. I do visit temples as well. So would like to share with all bros those amulets which I feel are efficacious.

As I am a frequent traveller to Thailand for leisure and pleasure. I do visit temples as well. So would like to share with all bros those amulets which I feel are efficacious.

Arjarn Akaradej NMP-$350

Arjarn Akaradej is a up and coming Arjarn fast gaining popularity in the Northen side of Thailand featuring in several thai magazines and there are lots of feedback on the effectiveness of his amulets which are mostly for maha seneh(superb popularity with women) and also for enchancement for sexual power.

Arjarn has learnt his wiccha from several top Masters. Mainly Arjarn Pleng Boon Yuen and Arjarn Hong the famous "barang" master of Seam Ream,Cambodia. One thing to note is that Arjarn Akaradej has learnt his craft not only from buddhism religion,he has also infuse his amulets with wiccha he has learnt from his Islamic master thus explaining the superb effectiveness of his amulets.

This superb great strong NMP was purely condensed from 8 corpses of which 1 is a pregnant woman. All corpses were collected from 7 cemeteries and all died from fatal accidents.

To enchance the power of the NMP,180 kinds of Wan Dok Thong and 108 kinds of See Puangwere added.

This NMP has the power of
Securing good fortune in any business deals
Gaining love and great relationship
Attractive to the opposite sex, both sexes
Protection the worshippers
You can ask and wish for NMP to make someone to think of you , want to be with you
Touch the NMP and dap on your face for business deals