View Single Post
Old 22-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sungai Golok, Southern Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn jimmy View Post
good day,yokosi sifu.
Mind to provide more detail about sg golok cheong places?
I'm newbie and going to golok next week with my friends.
i'm first time there and moved cheong place from danok to golok.
Mainly because my friend t ruk moved to there.
So, pity and lonely , I need more info to look for better Golok T RUK.
TQ
spawn jimmy,
1. How many of u going to Sg. Golok ?.
2. Anyone of you been there before ?.
3. Ant thai speaker among you and are you Sing or M'sian ?.

Hotel to stay:
1. Genting Hotel ,Marina Hotel ( both top end ) with their respective restaurants ( with singers on stage ), KTV, disco, inhouse barber, pool room, MPs, outdoor swimming pool.Both hotels have car parking. Rooms nothing more than 750thb.
2. Venice Hotel is center of town ( only restaurant and MP ) room not more than 60 thb.
3. Grand Hotel with MP, restuarant, swimming pool. Located at the end of a notorious road with many farms. Rooms are small.
4. Cheap stays abound, Tiara Hotel, Merlin Hotel.
5. No guest fine by hotels.

Cheong places :
1. Mostly farms. See line ups in many farms ( many with pushy with fake friendly atitudes papasans ). Booking and girl staying with u time is until next morning 7 to 9 am. Price THB2000 onwards. Can bonk more than thrice ( depending on the chemistry between you and girl ).
2. MPs, not the soapy type ( none are available in Sg.Golok ). Bonk prices = u negiotate with the MP lady.

Discos:
Genting Hotel, Marina Hotel, Tiara Hotel.

Got free ah kua ( LB ) shows, fashion parade near the end of the night. The shows ( up to my knowledge until now ) are free provided you drink something
in the disco. Its like an agg show in Bangkok, Pattaya or in Shalala in Danok. Drinks you pay, free shows to watch.

Dangers:
1. At all cost , avoid the motor bike touts, all touts in fact when going across the bridge from Rantau Panjang to Sg.Golok. Get through the Thai immigration
and walk on , when you see the motor bike taxi with their colour vests with numbers on it in one corner ( usually many bikes are parked and there is usually a group of them there ), get on one, say your Hotel and the bike taxi driver will take you there safely.

Get on one of those touts and you are dead !!!. Sure take you to a farm, where girls are ugly, force u to take one for LT for THB 5000, and if you refuse, you will be surrounded by thugs and papasan will draw out a small firearm ( pistol or revolver ) and start inserting bullets into the chamber and start cleaning the gun with a cloth.

2. Never ever cross the river in row boat if you are not a local