View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chan49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taking the innocent teacher's virginity.

Miss Wong shyly obey and sticks out her tongue. Tan licked it a few times and sucked on it hard, drinking her sweet saliva. Then, he said "teacher, do the same for me" and sticks out his tongue. Miss Wong blushed and awkwardly licked his tongue as few times and began to suck it. Tan felt like he is in heaven!

He finally cannot take it anymore and grab Miss Wong in a tight embrace before kissing her like an animal in heat. While kissing, he runs his hands all over her arm, shoulder and back. Sometimes holding her head or her face close to his while deep kissing her. The whole room was filled with a "slurp slurp slurp" sound as he eagerly devoured her lips.

After many minutes, he finally broke the kiss and they gasped for air. Miss Wong was visible embarrassed by Tan's attack on her lips. Tan continued to hug Miss Wong and smelled her sweet perfume as he recovered from the intense kissing. Then he whispered to Miss Wong: "take off your top, I want to see your breasts...". Miss Wong gasped and blushed and said "cannot..." weakly. Tan said "teacher, I already made you mine last time. and you promised to satisfy my urge today". Miss Wong reluctantly nodded and said "we can only do this once ok...", and slowly removed her short sleeve top...

Last edited by chan49; 07-07-2013 at 08:00 AM.