Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
helloboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The young me in poly.

To bro gunner77

Yea, year 1 now. Heh.

--------------

So I head home and awaited for the next day to come, to go with her to school.

--------------

When I reached home, I immediatly smsed her.

Me : Sleeping tight already ?
A : Almost, on my bed but not can't sleep leh.
Me : Better sleep early, otherwise tomorrow I only see a panda ! (: ( Or need me to go sleep with you ? :P )
A : Eh ! What panda ?! You then panda arh !
Me : Okay okay, now panda asking you to sleep, can ?
A : Okay lah... good night ! <3
Me : Good night, love ya !

So woke up and prepared to meet A. Waited for her at the bridge, think most NYPians know the south bridge right ? Had a quick puff before she came, cause she did say she don't like the smell of smoke, haha! From far, I saw A, she was wearing a hot pants ( And I do have the thing for hot pants ! ), and those raglan tee, with her hair let down.

Me : Thought you say too casual leh like that ... haha!
A : Wah, you that time say okay, then now say too casual !
Me : But very nice .
A : Hehe.

So I held her hand and walked into the school. Then after grabbing drinks and stuff from the canteen, we took the lift together up to the 7th floor. Too bad theres camera in every lift, otherwise can do stuff already ! But standing so close, cause the lift were pretty full, I had a good smell of A. She had those kind of woman type of perfume on her, man, so nice smell ! Then I had a close look at A, her eyes were the ones that probably attracted me.

So after a whole day of class ( And we're not in the same class nor course ), I met A after school to go to her house. Her father was overseas doing business and her mom went to KL to attend some relative's wedding. Left her maid at home only. Sui, chance to get closer to her !

So we reached her door steps ...

TBC

-------------

Thanks bros for encouragement !