Old 19-01-2012, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Was on business trip with fellow colleague.

Touch down at T2 just now and was so horny. Somehow, can sense she was kinda horny too.. Gave her a peck on her cheek n said "quickie?". Her reply "where?"

We were among the last passenger to alight from the place. As we were heading to the immigration exit, she pulled me into the handicap toilet.
Wasting no time nor words muttered, pulled down my pants and pulled her panty and doggie her without any foreplay.
Bout 3 to 4 mins slowly enjoying her and she guided me onto a new position.
Still standing,she lifted her left leg and onto the toilet bowl while her right leg still grounded to the floor.it makes me penetrate her deeper. Could feel her cunt juice flowing onto my balls.
Tried to remove her blouse but she resisted. So only manage to slip my hand into her bra and caress her nip.
Was tensing up, pulled out my dick and cum onto the empty space with my armies landing onto the floor.
Quickly, pull ourself together and exit the toilet.

Was greeted gleefully by 2 CAAS staff. I think they know what we were up to. Was asked if we need any assistance? Just gave them very vague reasons and were asked to furnish our passport and our boarding pass.
Quickly left the place, colleague was picked up by her hubby and her kids....
She just smiled at me and apologize that her car couldn't accommodate me....
Can't wait to see her at the office tomorrow..