View Single Post
Old 28-03-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute
Toa Payoh Massage

My colleague introduced me to wechat and got a message from this milf offering massage.

She stated some diamond massage & 1 hr massage.

I took the offer and went by the back stairs to the shop.

3 girls, 2 malaysian (abt 24 & 30 yrs) and 1 PRC (Milf) abt 38yrs.

The milf was nicely massaging my back, pure good massage, she keep on putting my hands in between her legs. it's damn smooth k. my d1ck was erecting until she ask me to turn. she massage nicely and firmly all. i was waiting for the golden question to be asked but sadly she started to say many people has been asking for special from her but she never do. her face is so nice that u wanna cum on it. too bad she not into that kinda action.

this place is recommanded for good solid massage. who knows if she decides to change her mind. i would be the first in que! ahah!!!