Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2008, 05:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Hana Body Wellness

Getting a bit sick of those china mei mei on the 4th floor. Look great but I don't think they can deliver in terms of good massage.. Having learnt my lessons at Adelphi, safer to go to licensed joints.

Only ones that may meet my needs on level 4 are the 2 joints at the back, one is Orchid something and another is Body something.

2nd floor seem to be getting alive. I walked past QQ Spa. Well, the ladies look mature but I do have a liking for them. Not sure got license or not. Will try one day. A few units away got a new one, signboard is pink and name is Hana Body Wellness. This shop got license (hanging on the wall) and look safe. The local receptionist look chio and cute. I pop in to try out the services.

She does not do massage but facial and manicure/pedicure services, what a pity. Her English a bit ah lian, but she has certain charm. Massage, she teased me "very soon" as she say she is now learning. OK lor, what I need is a good massage as I had my bonk in Bugis HC the day before.

I was led into the room. Newly renovated, environment is nice and clean. I told the receptionist I want a good massage as my back is aching. She introduced me Sandy, a Singaporean.

In she came. Well, she is not young. But what the heck, what I wanted is a good massage. She proceeded. To my surprise, she gave me one of my best massage ever, with good deep strokes and she can find out where my real aching problematic areas are on my back. Wow wow wow wow wow. A real professional therapist.

Towards the end of the massage, I asked whether got.....Juagen (since her massage skill is so good).....well, the answer is no. But nonetheless, I am grateful to her for giving me such a good massage. At least now I know where to get a good rub first before I proceed to level 4 to BHC for the bonk.

After the massage, I went to shower. Got 2 shower cubicle outside the rooms.

This unit got 4 massage rooms/cubicles, one of them is a couple room. Sandy told me that I can bring my girlfriend and have massage together. Hmmm, good idea.

On my way to the reception table, I saw a younger lady (quite chio) name Coco. Will try her next.

Left the shop with a relieved back.

Damage: S$45 per hour (I gave her S$10 tips for the good massage)
Well, the fee is worth it. Will return soon.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.