Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fortune Center

went down to fortune centre after seeing FR on sporean gal.
found the shop, address abit off but nvm, see the gal know she sg one liao man. went in, got to know her. apparently she say she in tis building 3 yrs liao but this shop is 1 week. hmm but 1 thing is she got 'square cheekbones' and like to 'tcss alot'

haha senior bros find tat familiar?

anyway i wan to recommend to those looking for value for money. really value lah, if u can stand her chatter... cute in some way but seems like immature haha but who cares rite

looks 7.5/10 (nicer looking than most PRCs and of course local flavour!)
boobs 32A ba, pointed nipples
hj 8.5/10 somehow i jus feel so rdy to cum in her hands, even though i can take up to 1 hr one
bj 8.5/10 man, she's a real sucker if u know wat i mean. she likes it so much!
she will lick ur shaft and balls nonstop too!! she says she likes it
ask her if her svc good she say dunno leh she watch san ji pian then jus copy and follow, haha so funny and a turn-on at the same time!!

BBBJ
tink she will do it if persuade hard enuff. promised to do it toward the end but i came too fast wtf... a must try next time
FJ
din try, she say she not used to it. but i tink with the right chemistry and persuasion she wun say no also la. but dun be too aggressive else u wun get it.

she v funny, 1 of thing she say is the mood not rite for the full hanky panky. that was when i started fingering her. i ask wat is mood rite she say need to be more exciting, like in a cinema. DOTz...
this is 1 kinky gal haha but them the more u hear her talk she sound abit dumbdumb leh, but in a cute way which i like!! if only she would talk less and moan more, makes me feel more in the mood rite heh

anyway on the way out saw 2 bros there. 1 look i got the feeling they from sbf, but rushing off no time to intro make friend. jus pointed behind me and said 'local gal, try it' they ask good? i said GOOD GOOD

wonder if u bros tried and are u really from here?
acknowledge pls! haha

RTF DEFINITELY
because dmg for 40min hj + licking of shaft and balls and bj with condom is ......drum rolls...

20+ 40 ( she quote one)

ps: initially i ask how much she say up to me according to how much i pay. then she say 30? then realise she say too little then quickly say 50? with a giggle, then like abit paiseh coz ask for too high then said 40? then i agreed ok 40
so + ent is 60
SONG BO!!