Old 23-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blondehead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My wife's best friend.... and my wife made me fuck her

With that first conversation began our little flirting back and forth over the computer. It never got serious just playing around. But I was plotting to get her in the bed with me.

I bought a digital camera and on a whim I took a few pictures of myself cumming (you can check them out at harderstuff title for the ladies).

Well here’s what happened next….

Yolanda finally got me to help her move some things in her basement while I was over there. I told that a got a camera last week. She was like really, take any pictures yet? I thought about it for a few seconds and said yeah I took a few. She then said cool send them to me so I can see them. I was like whoa then I said I don’t think you want them. Yolanda asked why, I said well they aren’t exactly headshots. After a long pause Yolanda said well I did ask for them. I couldn’t believe my luck, I told her let me think about it.

I left that day contemplating the pluses and minuses of sending her those pictures. I finally said fuck it, if she wants to see them she will.

On Friday I had loaded the pictures and was ready to send them, still not 100% sure this was the right thing to do I decided to save them to be sent later. I then went to literotica to read a couple of my favorite authors new stories.

While reading I received an instant message from Yolanda, I decided to let her know why I had not sent the pictures yet. Yolanda said well if I tell you something private would that ease your mind? I said maybe. She then said remember when you came over to the house to help me set up the computer? I said yes. She then told me well it didn’t take me 25 minutes to get dressed. I said ok well what were you doing. Yolanda was like do I have to spell it out for you? Of course, I said please do.

Ok if you must know I had to relieve myself, David after you were just staring at my breasts when I opened the door. It has been so long since a man has looked at me like he wanted to eat me whole that I just couldn’t wait to pet my little girl. The look you had in your eyes set my whole body on fire. I tried to just get dressed but my nipples were so hard and my pussy was gushing all on its on without being touched so I said fuck it, I reached over into my night stand and took out my silver bullet and turned it on put it on the tip of my clitty and pinched and pull on my nipples. I did that till I had a mind-blowing orgasm. As my second orgasm approached I grab my pillow and screamed your name into it.