Thread: L14h31
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L14h31

Superbly Intense Degree of Sex-Appeal

WL Name - Li Na
Origin - Chong Qing, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.64 m
Home Base - L14H31
MIsc Info - Debuted in Nov 2013. Prior experience as a KTV Hostess. I bonked when she was about 4 days old in GL. Thanks a heap to Nakamitchi for the excellent recommendation.

I swung by Kah Han's den to take a look at the newbies ... None of the newbies in Kah Han's den suits my taste in terms of outlooks except Li Na who possesses superbly intense degree of sex-appeal ... In fact the not-so-new Shui Jing and Yi Yi are more sexually palatable to me ... Especially Yi Yi who was in great shape ... Slim, and her very short tight Ferrari red number accentuated her slim, sexy & well-toned bod & legs many women would die for ... I also saw Commando Han Han who is still a darling of the older folks ... There is nothing much changes in her outlook since the very first time I bonked ...

Coming back to Li Na ... My oh my ... She oozes lots of sex-appeal & womanly feel ... She is neither slim nor plump with a perky & fleshy rear ... She has a bod of an athlete ... Something like UK @ 1649 ... Her body complexion is fair and super smooth ... She is the proud owner of a set of C cupper frontal assets with longish cherry size nipples which are very similar to L1805 Zhi Ling's assets but the latter are smaller in size ... She has a minor scar on her right aroela, which was a result of an accident sustained during her childhood days. She has big double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes ... Sharp nose with high bridge but her mouth is a tad too big ... the good thing is, it actually made her looks more slutty ... She has long body permed tress which is tinted golden brown in color.

She was very natural and spontaneous from pre-shower routine to shower action and followed by bed room fore-play and ultimately, during the finale ... I love the way she cat-bathed me ... Her warm and moist tongue was very lethal and mesmerizing which made me begged for more ... We also frenched passionately during pre-shower routine, bed room fore-play and also during the coital ... I really enjoyed my session with this lass because she was not mechanical in her sexual action at all and she wouldn't go thru all the sexual routines from A to Z, unlike most of the WLs in GL ... She has reddish pink vagina labias but a little thicker than one usually see ... I gave her a muff dive without hesitation upon seeing her attractive looking abalone ... By the way, her KC skill is quite deadly ... Typical traits of Chong Qing woman ... You're warned ...

I enjoyed my session with this made in Chong Qing very sex-appealing lass lass thoroughly without a doubt ...

Looks - 7.0/10
Bod - 7.8/10
Tits - 7.0/10
Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10
Shower Action - 7.0/10
Cat-Bath - 7.8/10
French Kiss - 8.0/10
AR - N/A
BBBJ - 7.8/10
FJ - 7.7/10
Attitude - 8.0/10
RTF - Absolutely Yes!!