Old 21-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sifusifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

so sad meh bro. charm lo. looking forward for hell of a party. see ur comment balls also drop 3 floor down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I think this is by far the most Fucked up thread on SBF.....

In all other threads, bros are generally helpful, provide honest opinion, reviews and experiences, and try to share so we can enjoy our trips spending our hard earned money in these foreign lands.

Only in this HCM thread, is full of fighting, bickering, squabbling, hidden stealth agents, wannabe agents, wannabe cheongsters, fake clones, useless food reviews, argumentative troublemakers who do not add any value. You all know who you are so i don't have to call you out. While there are some bros and posts that are actually honest and helpful, is is a chore to distinguish the genuine people from the fake. Is it asking to much to have a thread where people can try to be honest and helpful?

In any case, after travelling countries such as SG, Malaysia, China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, and even US, Mexico, and even SOUTH AMERICA, I feel that VN was one of the worst cheonging experiences, in terms of price, convenience, and transparency. I am far from a cheonging rookie, and someone with my international experience and knowledge should not have had so much difficulty and annoyance as i did. This is nobody's fault, but can be blamed on the Vietnamese Gov't and society that has created a fragmented sex and tourist industry with deceptive values, and is also a logistical nightmare.

This is my personal opinion as someone who doesn't like KTV and likes freelancers and transparency in everyday dealings and transactions. There are so many hidden traps and scams in Vietnam make me not want to visit again. As i don't really prefer tall white skin Viet girls over other races, there is no incentive to return, particularly since it is not really cheaper than neighboring countries. In fact, it seems much easier, with less hassle, for me to get Viets in Cambodia, HK, Macau, or Indonesia - in some cases the Viet girls overseas are even cheaper and hotter than what i found in Saigon.

To the honest and helpful bros on this tread, don't take this post as insult, but thank you for trying to help me and other bros navigate the shit-show sex maze of Saigon. You are trying to make the best of a bad situation and i appreciate it. However, as with any bad investment you need to know when to cut your losses and move on. With so many other better and easier options out there, is just not worth it for me to return. Why pay money to keep an old crappy depreciating car running, when you can get a newer trouble free one for the same cost?