View Single Post
Old 14-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 19
dan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Taipei Lobang

Day 5

Last day as returning to sg the next day. After lunch and some shopping, decided to try our luck at those massage joints at Lin Sheng Bei Road/Chang Chun Road.

Key reason is wana try our luck sianing those taiwanese mei mei, and read from this thread that some decent joint have very pretty meimei giving massage, nothing special but can jio them out for drink etc.

By luck, saw 1 good looking joint with many babes standing at the door, so went in. massage charges 1 hour 1200TWD, and 4 of us was led to 1 big room that have 5 massage beds. Sian 1/2 liao as confirm nothing special.

Gals came in, all SYT 8/10 above, all happy so started massage and opted for 2 hour session. I did most of the translation jobs since only 1 of the indonesian, who is supplier and paying for all the expenses, can speak little mandarin.

Told us to bring them out, cost min 4200TWD for 3 hour, and after which additional 1400TWD for every additional hour. Expensive siah but the supplier told us no worry on cost, just focus whether can have good fun.

2 hour good massage by SYT gone quickly, and yet 4 of us can't decide on whether to bring gals out since not sure can have anything. 3 of us keen including the supplier who is paying for eveything but the 4th guy wanted 100% bonking if no, not keen to bring gals out. Can understand since he can't speak the language.

All the gals gave us their contacts, but when I tried to contact the 2 gals during our dinner, both told us they already had something on. I called my gal and she keen to meet. Asked her find another 3 more gals and she said will arrange with her mgmt.

Since not sure will have anything special, we ended up at Ya Tai Sauna again so that the distributor who want 100% boking for last night can had his fun 1st while the 3 of us waited in the lounge.

This distributor got the same gal as the other night, and got some really good service till he very happy. While waiting for my distributor, I was sms with my gal and she actually ok to meet me at my hotel. I was shocked as we thought need to bring them to pub drink/makan and have some fun before stand any chance to bonk them.

This get all of us very excited and quickly rush back to hotel and wait for the gals to come. My gal (face 8/10, small boob, slim with slender sexy legs)(arrived at 11pm+, told us another 3 gals still working so need to wait. We chatted with her at the hotel lounge area, deciding where to go after all her friends arrive.

2nd gal (face 9/10, model height 1.67cm, good body) came at 12.30am and 3rd gal (face 7.5/10, small boob, slim) came at 1.30am. by then all of us sian 1/2 liao, want to go party also tired liao, and the guy who had his bonk at Sauna was already sleeping soundly in his room.

So we cancel the 4th gal and asked the gal to go to our rooms. The second gal look shocked and asked why go to the room, as she thought we supposed to go party. This put us in very embarassing position, as we thought dun need to ask, of course go room bonk lah.

So I took my gal to a corner and asked her normally what the guests will want to do in the room, and what they can do. Openly told her we are expecting bonking since she said can come to our rooms.

She explained that when she said can come to our room, is because some guests prefer privacy and thus request for massage / chatting in hotel room rather than at the joints. Strictly nothing special. Again sian 1/2 liao but since already pay for 4200TWD per gal, must as well enjoy the massage.

In the room, already 2am, very tired, decided to skip massage and chat with her instead. started with each sitting on difference corner of the bed, then lying down, then by 4am, I was hugging her chatting away, with my hand running down her neck and arm, while her hand also doing the same to mine.

4.15am, from the way she look at me and the way we talked, think I stand some chance liao, so initiated to kiss her, but some resistant. Tried again at 4.30am after more heart to heart talk, and this time ok.

Spend quite some time small kissing and hugging, as I do not want to rush and scare her off. after 20min or so, started to slowly took off her clothes, and again some resistance here and there. Finally achieved mission at 5.30am, and it was a really good memorable but tired session, just like making love with your 1st love after a long wait.

Best part is her period came and ended up with blood stain on the bedsheet, make me feel like bonking a virgin. She didn leave after wash up, but back to bed and we hugged and sleep till 9am, with alot of kisses in between. no more sex since her aunty came

Paid her the booking fees (which came to around 9000TWD since she stayed more than 3 hours, but sponsored by my supplier) However, I did not give anything extra, and she never asked too, just hugged me, kiss me, and told me to keep in touch with her. The other 2 guys didn't achieved anything, just purely decent massage and chatting

So all in all, ended with good memory for my taiwan trip (as visited many placed, good and bad bonk and expenses for fun/food/souvenirs all totally paid for by suppliers) , and now very eager to go back and meet her again. Trying to plan another trip in July.

And yes, I still keep in touch with her, sending sms almost everyday and she just called me yesterday too.

Last edited by dan0526; 14-06-2010 at 10:21 AM.