View Single Post
Old 31-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future
19 yr old PRC..... Light coloured nipples w/fine pussy hair...

While having dinner with bro Walabis, he told me that he has a lobang for 2 SYTs from that just touchdown from China. Knowing my fetish for SYT he recommended me the younger Chen Li, at 19 years old. So arranged for a session after dinner. During dinner wala was stuffing me w/prawns saying it will do me good in the session later, but my mind was already somewhere else. So after dinner we chop chop went to pick her up and head for a hotel in Balestier. When I saw her I was very happy as she looks and dresses very young. A bit different from the 19 year old Xiao Xiao that I bonk night before (while xiao xiao is the student looking type, .Chen Li is more playful and kiddo type)
On the way to the hotel chit chat with her and found out that this is her 1st trip to Singapore and she have yet to start work. (In the back of my mind I was like Ho Say liao !!!) Once we checked into the hotel she went to switch on the TV and I was like dammed she’s going to pay more attention to the TV, but I after a few mins she stand up and grab her close and she hug me tight, started nibbling her neck and she responded with nice soft moans, my hand went around her back feeling her up she got a nice smooth butt, then moving my hand to the front I slip into her panties and found a very smooth groin and very fine and small patch of hair and when I reach her pussy it was already soaking wet even before I finger her. Then she whisper “ 先洗澡好吗?” So we stripped and when I say her breast my eyes almost pop out, her creamy white breast might be small only A max B but it’s the nipples that was heaven… it was so light colored almost the same as her fair skin and the nipples are only the size of green beans….( dammed machiam like a virgin) and when she took of her panties I was in for another surprise….. her pussy hair was so fine and little I swear that if I didn’t know her age I would definitely think she has just reach puberty.

We proceed to the toilet where she gave me a very clumsy shower, I took over and place the shower head on the holder as I grab her and we started frenching….with the shower spraying over our heads while my hands were busy playing with her little nipples to make it erect. Slow my hands move south and reach her pussy the feeling of the fine texture of her pussy hair was great couple with the slipperiness of her pink pussy lips was pure heaven, As I slip a finger into her virgina she suck on my tongue almost ripping it out of my mouth, slowly I finger her to a round of orgasm that left my finger all slimy…. Had wanted to fuck her there and there but decide to do her properly on the bed, so wash up and proceed back into the room.

Laid on the bed waiting for her to come out, when she return with the towel around her chest I grab her and we started frenching (dammed she really love to French, I think of the 2 hrs spent in the room we were frenching for 1 and ˝ hrs.) Pin her down on the bed and peel the towel off her body. Move down to suck on those on so nice nipples till they were erected. Moved south trying to paint her but she stopped me pulling me back up felt her virgina that was so wet , so quickly capped up and inserted into her wet pussy , with all her juice my entry was greatly enhance. So started with slow strokes as she grab hold of my arms then proceed to jammed her with increase speed, I can really feel her wetness flowing till it wet even my pubic hair. Swing her ankles over my shoulder as I continue ploughing… as I sense my impending orgasm (dammed I think the prawn that wala gave me must have caused me to be so excited and cum so fast) I gave her one last jab as I unloaded into her, I tried to pull out my dick but she just grab my neck and continue frenching me refusing to let me go. So I had my dick in her for a couple of minutes before I felt my dick shrinking and told her so se release me and we went to clean up.
When I look back at the bed discovered that she have left a wet patch on the bed.

After cleaning up we return to the bed and she started frenching me again…. As I explore her young body with my hand and tongue she gave out soft moans…ask her for a blowjob but she shook her head so LL lor continue my sucking and licking… move my hands down to her pussy and it was already wet slip a finger in as she gave of a gasp, slowly finger her then crook my finger to dig her and the flood gate open coating my hand with her juice. I could not take it any more so position myself and drove my dick into her pussy after my 1st round I was able to hold one longer this time screwed her in a few positions finally giving all to her in doggie. Collapse over her the removed my cap and lay on the bed in the afterglow she pull me close and started kissing me again. (did I say she loved frenching ?) Chatted with her, ask her how come she is so horny and she reveals that this is her 1st screw after a long time. So when we recovered we went to the bath room for the final bath… we were playing with the bath lotion and she rubbed my dick and it got hard again quickly I went to get the final condom and capped myself, bend her over the sink and fucked her silly but maybe due to the earlier 2 round and the awark positing in the bath room did not managed to cum after tiring myself over ˝ hrs which left my legs wobbling. So LL wash up cleaned and I sent her back to her hostel/

I must say that he is one of the horniest FL I ever had. Seriously recommend for SYT lovers who love a young tight body with very fair colored nipple the size of green bean and a pink pussy with very fine pussy hair. But if you need to have BJ or BBBJ then must avoid.

Damages :

$70 w/o room & CD for single shot
$120 w/o room & CD for double shots