View Single Post
Old 20-07-2012, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
bluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking pregnant women

Quote:
Originally Posted by water123 View Post
She is carrying her hubby baby . Her hubby feel uncomfortable with her bloated tummy and refused her sex. So after the 3 mth period, she starts to have sex with me, till she was abt 8 mth then she only let me fuck her ass while lying on her side. i have to go real slow as she is heavily pregnant then. And the best is we always do it on their bed, cos she is inconvience to move around, plus definitely going to a hotel is a no no.

Once she even sneak me into the house when her mil is around and super exciting. But all along her maid knew, but she kept quiet, as i pass her some pocket $. We got to know each other well till she ask me to do her also when on her off days. She was just decent looking, but she was very curious and ignorant in sex. I have to teach her how to blow me. Many times she peep at us when i screw her boss. My ex also notice her watching us, and she didnt bother abt it.

It was incredible experience Hope she is going to have another baby soon .
Hmm.... did you do it raw or with protection? Curious.