Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
gavintkb is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Incest in Singapore

Hi,
Like to share my 'incest' with all of you.
Started dating this lady after i had divorced my wife.
She was a divorcee, too. She had a 6 year old daughter then.
We got married a year later. The incident took place one afternoon.
My wife was away on an official trip to KL for 3 days. So, i had to look after my step-daughter. Feeling bored, i went online and started viewing those ADULT website ! Saw those video of man having sex with teenagers. Got so horny and started to have wild imagination ! Realised that my step-daughter was watching TV alone. I was already too horny and decided to have 'some fun' with her ! Told her to stop watching and play game with me. Went to the washroom to clean up myself first and took out some bucket of ice-cream.
Told her that i would have to blindfold her first. Then, i quickly smear some ice-cream on my Little Bother ... it was quite a sensation ! Asked her to lick it and tell me the flavor of it ! Not knowing what was happening as she couldn't see anything, she started to lick it. A 6 year old girl licking your didi ... what a sensation !
I tried a few times with different flavor. The feeling was so good i put a large amount on my didi, held her head with my hands, told her to open her mouth, and insert my didi in. Asked her to suck it first before telling me the flavor. My god... i was in heaven !!!! Then, i started to withdraw and insert it in again ... i was 'thrusting' her. Knowing that i was coming, i quickly withdraw and exploded outside her. It was a memorable experience.
From then on, i would play 'the game' with her whenever i had the opportunity.
It's amazing i had played the game with her till she was 10 years old. And i thought i could fool her for many more years to come. Till one day, we had the chance to play the game again. When it was time to 'thrust' her, and as i had inserted my didi into her mouth, she started to grab it with her hand. She was grabing my didi for the first time, and started to perform the blowjob on me ! I was so surprised but i didn't stop her. So, she 'finally' knew what the game was all about. After our game was over, i asked her how she knew the skill. She showed me a CD that i had downloaded from the website. My god ... that was how i had 'corrupted' her !
Anyway, from then on, i didn't have to blindfold her anymore when we play the game. She is 14 this year. We are still playing the game. Only recently did i manage to convince her to remove all her clothings when we are playing. So, the game has changed abit now. Finally, i was able to perform the 69 with her.
But i really had to resist the urge to penetrate her pussy. It was not easy !
I really can't wait for her to turn 16.
Wonder if my wife knew about our game all this while.
Anyway... quite bored with her already.