View Single Post
Old 22-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
benjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
What the hell... This massage lady seriously disrespect me..

I have been finding this jasmine for long time cause when doing extra, she really know how to touch all the sensitive part. Especially the anal hole area. However she was gone and I nvr get to find another one like her. But I was wrong.... Last evening... I when to a spa at p.l , damm a lady call may, her massage was good and i was tired so the strength was jus nice, however when come to special... I was wrong... She is even more powerful than jasmine.. She not jus touch the anal and stroking ur lord... She disrespect me by poking her finger inside my anal! I was.... I mean shiok... I mean I keep asking more and from small finger... And I ask more... She use her middle finger and fuck me damm fast... Omg!! I was high man.... Got fuvked and kanna stoke at the same time! Damm she was damm fycking good with all the sensitive part.... Out it came with standing man position.,,, I had to sit down real fast as it was damm shaken with the exictiment... Bro don't pm me, dont flame or watsoever... I not going to give u the address.. I lost jasmine due to police raid in balastier, I am not going to lose this one ever... To bro who are really into massage... I can only give u one hint and I mean it with this "it's a dream come true". Those who understand will know what it mean and where to find this gem.... Fucking fucking fucking damm good... 10 yrs of exploring, finally found one that do all u need in a spa...