Old 03-08-2006, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
demon|ord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
cont... again.. haha..

we just sat on the sofa pouring sorrows out and well.. i just had the feeling like she was a good friend, or my sister... maybe really the sister part more.. i broke the hug and said with a weak smile:" tell you what, there's no use feeling upset over people who dont treasure us, today we shall eat potato chips and drink coke till we're full.. come on!" "alright.. come lets eat.." was what she said.. so we ended up eating hell lots of potatoes chips.. a total of 3 lays 2 pringles.. and i left. told her not to think so much, and she told me the same.. haha.. funny.. i got sore throat the next day.. sucks..

tuesday came, and i went over to her house.. "oei.. jessica.." she opened the door for me and i went to the table as usual taking out my books and all.. today, her brother was around.. so we didn't say anything about what happened on saturday.. she seem pretty much better.. the lesson was going on until 3 plus her brother put on his soccer jersey and told jessica he was going for trainings or something like that.. the lesson was kinda wierd because we became closer like siblings and the way she spoke to me became more casual.. yup.. really liked that feeling.. like a sister giving her brother tuition.. when her brother left.. after a while more i asked her if the boyfriend apologised to her or something like that.. she said no but she told me she's gotten over it.. although i know she's lying.. haha.. girls... then she asked about me..:" you leh? how? got try to win her back?"
me:"aiyoh, how to win her back.. also no time for her anymore.. i think just let it be lor.. i know i miss her, but as long as she's happy its alright already ma.. no point to keep brooding over it right?"
Jessica:" ya.. i also think of it this way.. eh ask you something ar.." she paused, waiting for me to give the green light..
Me:" cannot.......... ok la.. ask la ask la.."
Jessica:" i don't know la, because he was my 1st boyfriend and i only started dating at the age of 20.. you two so young then what you all do when you all go out?"
Me:" hmm, watch movie, eat, play arcade, shopping, hangout with friends.. what else, most normal couples are like that one mah.. sometimes we go ktv lor" last time ktv wasn't famous yet.. not like today got kbox and all, but in serangoon gardens there's this voilet quite popular back then..
Jessica:" that's all? like do you all.... you know?"
Me:" we wad?"
Jessica:" like hold hands or wad la.." she got a paiseh face now..
Me:" ya hold hands only ma.. eh just be straight forward la.. we're like siblings now already.. ok one la.." i told her..
Jessica:" ok.. cause i really curious, do you all kiss? french kiss?" she egerly looked at me..
Me:" yup.. we do that.. watching movie that time lor."
Jessica:" aiyah, i just ask la.. like what's the furthest you all go?"
Me:" we? hmm, jurong point and changi airport.. singapore quite small.." i act stupid..
Jessica:" dun act stupid la.. you know what i mean right.. like apart from kiss what else? got....."
Me:" don't have la.. i scared later she scold me or wad.. think the most we did was just kiss ba.. i also never bring her home before, and never go to her house, we have never been left alone.. eh then you leh?"
Jessica:" me? we......." she blushed the moment..
Me:" orrrr... u n him....?" i pointed my index finger at her and smiled...
Jessica:" no no... not that la.. hmm we kissed and he fondled with my body.. i never gave to him.. aiyah, u still young la.. dun wanna polute your mind.."
Me:" we're only 3 plus years difference.. not say generation gap ma.. also don't know why you wanna ask then so paiseh.. ar bo don't ask.. den say things say halfway paiseh.. ar bo don't say.. hai yoh.."
Jessica:" hmm ok la.. we were naked and we just had oral sex la.. i didn't allow him to go further than that.. although sometimes he do get carried away.. but i stopped him.. maybe i was scared la.."
Me:" scared of wad?"
Jessica:" cause i am not his 1st girlfriend and before me he had 6 girls.. its not his 1st time.. and i think sub consiously i do mind about that fact la.."
Me:" orh... lucky u never give him la.. else u'll be more heartbroken now.."
Jessica:" thats not the point la.. the point is that he had sex before already... i feel he's dirty.."
Me:" what sia.. sis, u siao ar.."
Jessica:" its just me la.. i just feel its kinda dirty.. like he did it with his other girlfriends before.. well next time u grow up, dun go playing around... just 1 girlfriend and she's the one liao.."
Me:" ok la mummy... naggy.. haha.."
we both laughed and i made my way home.. feeling that we're more than just teacher student, more like siblings.. quite a good feeling..