View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My favourite sex stories

It was a long time before I would see Mr. Chan and Chan 2 again. Taken by Mr. Chan’s glib tongue and supposedly “supernatural” powers, my mom started to come under his influence and almost immediately after the episode at his place, my mom became a different woman. Perhaps it was my father’s infidelity which prompted her to re-explore her sense of sensuality that was repressed after marriage. She started wearing provocatively and craved for the attention for other men. In the past, she used to hide her generous bosom beneath layers of clothing conservatively. However, in lieu of this sexual renaissance that she was experiencing, she started wearing body-hugging dresses and tops with plunging necklines, flaunting her assets to the whole world.

With the absence of my father, she started to crave more male accompaniment and solace in friends and most disturbingly Mr. Chan. In the wee hours of the night, I still remember I could hear her gigging like a high school teenager from her bedroom when she was on the phone with Mr. Chan.

It was only after a few years later that I understood the reasons behind her actions were to fill a gap of loneliness caused by my father’s infidelity. She was in her late 20s and she was not prepared to let her youth slip away with a failed marriage. As mentioned earlier in the story that would not be the only time I seen her cheat on my father with Mr. Chan.

As the weeks went by, she got bolder and would go out late into the evenings after she has cooked my dinner and tucked me to bed. Dressed to the nines, she would return in the wee hours of the morning during her dates with Mr. Chan. On the nights that my father was not around, Mr. Chan would accompany her into our house and standing behind the doors of our master bedroom, I would sit there and cry while hearing hear suppressed gasps and moaning through the door. However, I was never able to witness her in action until my December holidays that year.

It was the 2nd week of my vacation from school and I was supposed to be going on a camping trip with the rest of Boys Brigade contingent in my primary school. Seeing that I was going to be away for the whole week, she informed me that she had planned a trip to Malaysia with Mr. Chan and his brother to visit and consult Mr. Chan’s Master. Unfortunately, I was to spoil their plans as the camping trip was cancelled due to lack of participants. At the last moment, as she was unable to find someone to take care of me, she had no choice but to bring me along.

I still remember how she looked that day when we prepared to go. She was wearing a white blouse and a short denim skirt. She had packed our lunches and was even wearing a big straw hat complete with sunglasses. Excited like a school girl, she hurried me with my packing and brought us down the moment she heard Mr. Chan’s honking from his pickup truck.