Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

maids living in Bukit Batok were reported to be offering sexual services in the neighborhood after sending their bosses’ children to kindergarten for lessons daily.

Sometimes on encountering young customers, she will even offer half-price or free services. One of the prostituting maids hails from East Java and calls herself “Rose”.

Her clients are usually middle-aged men in the neighborhood with a few young men occasionally.

One of the residents, Mr Chong’s son (20 years old) was a customer of the maid. Last month, he caught his son having sex with the maid in the flat.

Mr Chong said: “I threatened the maid that I will inform her boss of the matter. She pleaded with me not to do so as it will cause her to lose her job. I find her quite pitiful and let her off.”

However, Mr Chong later heard from his friends at the neighborhood coffeeshop that his son was still seeing Rose.

A Sin Ming reporter called Rose using the number provided by Mr Chong pretending to be a client interested in her sexual services. Upon meeting her, the reporter discovered Rose is a middle-age woman about 40 years old and had three children. She had been working in Singapore for 5 years and most of her customers are old men.

Rose only receive customers in the neighborhood due to limited time and the sexual transaction usually take place in the clients’ home. She revealed that she has a few friends working as maids in the vicinity who are also prostituting themselves to earn extra cash.

Rose told the reporter: “If you like my service, you can contact me anytime. You do not have to pay me everytime as long you are happy.”