View Single Post
Old 17-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Elegance Health Spa

Juz visited this joint tonite with another bro at 10pm, check with the counter, say they close at 11pm. No choice, only got about 10mins to soak in the hot pool then urgent to the room for massage.
Nice cozy room with shower room inside, waited for 5mins, then came in a slim lady fair and with long hair. Proceed with the massage on my back, her massage was quite ok, not those panio type, can feel her strenght and feel relax. After 20mins she focus on my butt area, carressing the bum and tickle the groin area. Asked me to turn to the front then pop the GQ. I opted for FJ. She then strip to her birthday suit, using her boobs to massage my dick for awhile then catbath me while her hand doing HJ. I didn't let my hands free, I enjoy auto-roam her as she has fair and smooth skin. Can feel her pussy was very wet already. She capped me and asked if I wanna be on top or she doing the riding and I opted to be on top. The FJ was nice, frenching and carressing each other, very accomodating and GFE.

Name: Chris (Malaysian/Ipoh)
Body: 8/10 (I like slim figure)
Boobs: B cup
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 5/10 (coz catbath at the same time)
BJ: 8/10 (good suction and deep-throath, she really sallow)
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (GFE)
damage: $45 (massage)+ $100 (full package) + $20 (tips)
RTF: Yes