View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 18
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold
Re: Family members fucking around?

Bro Ray, thanks for the tread, very interested to read about bros with similar situation.

Some years back, I bumped into my bro-in-law in a GL house. I just entered and I saw him making payment at the counter chatting with his girl. His face was frozen when he saw me. I chatted up with him very casually, to assure him my 'close one eye' policy.

That night, he SMSed me, asking how am I lately etc. I knew what he was driving at, so I replied very plainly, that I will not breath a word, so nothing to worry. But visits to GL are only sexual transactions in cash terms only, and if anything happens, I will still side my sis.

I trust that he will play his game smart. Moreover, he is (to my family) a perfect husband and son-in law, so no point spilling the beans.

He SMSed back to thank me and assured me he will never jeopardize his marriage with my sis.

One fine day, I cannot find anyone, so I JIO him to GL, and he agreed. After our fruitful night, we shared our FR over dinner, and had fun discussing. Since then, we started to JIO each other from time to time, either to GL or HC. There were times we even have to 'Lom Chiam Pass' for the same girl, as our taste and likings are very similar. We then discovered one of my cousins to be a player also, so it became a trio.

My sis gave birth last year, since then my B.I.L has less time to join us. But when on MSN, he will sometimes ask me if we have tried any new girls.

I also have a womanizing uncle (2nd-aunt's husband), that is known to frequent GL very often. He don't support his family but rather indulge in GL and gambling. I saw him a couple of times, but never join him. Furthermore, he is around 60, so cannot click.

But we never let my kin elder bro know about this, as he probably don't visit GL, so no need to tempt him in, considering his family.

I wonder if there are Dad-Son tag team to fuck. It will be very interesting (though not so correct). Then for once, "Son can teach Father to fuck"