Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
btwn68n70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I cannot accept it :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Bro , I know and totally understand what you are going thru right now .But then , sooner or later you will need to grow up . This kind of carefree love looking at planes flyby has to end one day .

Face it ,You cant survive on sunshine and love .You need to focus on your studies and don't disappoint your parents .

remind yourself this

1)Everybody goes thru this shit
2)Time heals all wounds
3)When a woman says its over , they really mean it .Move on .
4)The more you beg her to come back , the more they feel turned off . Remember they are attracted to the "man" not the whimp .

In the mean time , hang out with friends , get another woman to bang to take out your sadness , get a new hobby , adopt a puppy etc .

In short , do something to distract your mind from her .
Im glad this happened . She will definitely dump your ass while you are serving NS . That would be even worse , as now you have your family and close friends for companion .
In BMT , you will only have the PTI and sergeant's KPKB to take your mind off her .

Don't blame anyone if your studies are screwed , retake your exams next year .
Ultimately , you must do well in your studies and secure a bright career .
Trust me on this , working life is different from school . Its more exciting , The hunting ground is so much bigger .

If you are a high income earner , you will see the bitches flocking to u .
Its a sad fact , the bitches wanna know u , they want to show their friends they got a rich BF and that they are leading the high life .SG gals are becoming more lazy and materialistic .

So for now , stop thinking what you might have done to prevent the misfortune .Instead , think of what would have happen if 2 of u came back together .
Heres a few thoughts of mine

1) when will she dump me again ?
2) will she miss eating a pussy ?
3) Will she be having a Fuck buddy behind your back
4) can you make her more shiok than a woman ?
5) Will she put a Dildo up your ass since she wanna be male .

Too many things to worry abt if she comes back to u .
You don't know how lucky u r to be free again ... I always have a problem dumping my bitches when im done with them .... They don't wanna let go !!!!

So remember what ive said and you will thank this day in 10 yrs time .

Bro...I will save your words on my phone. I will take it as a form of encouragement from a fellow samster bro, as well as an enlightenment through the experience of someone who has been through this stage in life before. Thank you bro.