Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Broo, read your another post, you mentioned you used rubber x 2 times but she still get pregnant. I think she may have done with other guy and get pregnant. NO offend. I dont trust pina when come to this matter. Do go for scientific medical examination before you committ it. I knew a indo maid, she also anyhow sleep with stranger when get drunk in drinking, and told me she has very high sex drive always get tempted of having sex....then suddenly sms me asking for help that she got pregnant and dont know who is the father. I never bonk her before but after knowing all this i scared and lost appettide on her already.

Just be more alert.
I too think she misfired some other guy and drawing emotional drama on our friend here ..

Well been there .. even had one girl, who was on period, only CIM'd and claimed maybe she got preg

They may not know enough about preventing pregnancy, but they know enough that doing CIM or A-Service or condom will NOT MAKE THEM PREG

Withdrawal method ? i don't recommend .. because it is not even 50% fool proof.

So is the 'rhythm' method ..

If it was me, I would change the number and act ignorant .. (that is provided I did use only Rubber .. )

Well, it is just 900 $ for abortion (no, I am not condoning it .. ) and if the pregnancy is weeks old, can use Cytotech .. much cheaper but .. base on the growth, can turn out risky - so is abortion - no abortion is without risky

pojstemp: you meant "morning after" pill right ? not after-rape

Well, it can be obtained in Clinics here too .. but need to see doctor, but worry not - doctors need to see the patient then issue the med ..