Old 05-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
ss235 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Just dared my fb to give me a 'hot' and 'cold' bbbj in a cinema yesterday.

We went to lido to catch a night movie and made sure it was the large cinema where you can seat in a corner of the theater. We bought a cup of warm tea and asked for a cup of ice water from mac.

Half way thru the movie where everyone was engrossed in it, i slipped out of my shorts ( not wearing any undies ) while she first took some ice cubes in her mouth and bbbj me :P

It was awesome! Almost let out a loud moan when she did it! i also made her go without her undies and bra that night, hence was already grabbing her breasts and fingering her before she bbbj me . Have to service her a bit first ma. She even managed to get off her seat and kneeled in front of me while she bj me!

The best part was the warm tea! when she bj me with warm tea in her mouth, it's a totally different exp! Have you guys tried it before? It's like you're peeing in her mouth but it's just the warm water/tea feeling. It felt so kinky!

Hard her alternate between hot and cold for about 5mins before i came in her mouth while she had the warm tea . Made her swallow it all! heh.

After the show, asked her how she felt about it and she said it was so kinky that she almost came! she could definitely get addicted to public sex and bbbj :P Good for me !