Thread: Taipei
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taipei

4th Parts - Temporary on-hold here.

You know that there is this Caesarworld Sauna, it cost NT4000. JingHua Sauna is the same price as Caesarworld Sauna but the gals service you only for 45 minutes. The entrance fee to these sauna is around NT500 in Taipei.

Further down from Taipei at Panchiao, there is this famous Sauna called GongGuan but I was told it was burnt down 2 years ago, dun know if this Saunna had reopened again.

Near the TaoYuan Airport and Chungli there are few good sauna there-explore yourself then..........

Another place called MeiRenDzwo ("Nobody Sitting") has some gorgeous girls who are there only to be taken out, although it's called a KTV. But, it's quite expensive; about NT9000 to take a girl. I don't have the details with me, you need to explore it yourself.

More to explore by yourself, in Taiwan then....................................hehehe