Thread: Bintan Reports
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2003, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Balai FR by logiteck 13/12/03

1st and last trip tp balai
2 days ago went balai with 1 frd. it was my 1st trip. had a very disappointing time there. Ok thats wat happ...

Reached WTC at 835 and fuck missed the 830 ferry so got to stay till 12 45 for the next trip. now got promotion buy 1 ticket u get 1 free.

ok board the ferry name gambaria or wat... rocky ship for 1.5hrs. ( if u used to penguin ferry u find this gambarbia not ur taste)
Reached balai ferry. It is messy, smelly,polluted seawater in brown colur. NVm hurry out of the ferry with many ojerk drivers patting on my frd and my shoulder to take their ride. ask them to fuck off and told them we got driver to pick us up. they will leave u alone.

ok meet up with driver and he bring us to palapa hotel. then to villa. hear from frds that villa isl ike GL. WTF reach there the palce is very run down . ok nvm walka round house after house to find the cewek. NO 1 catch my eye and it is aweekday early afternoon.FUCK it.. choose 1 girl that look quite sweet and my frd choose 1 meaty meaty girl( his favourite)

villa house : 111 ( if i m not wrong with a fat chinese mamasan speak hokkien)
girl : 03 ( eat eastacy)
pusy: cuttlefish smelly ( piu)
pretty : 3/10 after remove makeup 2/10
bonk : 2/10 ( 1 of my worst)
servie : 5/10 ( ask for tips in the morning ) i dont wish to give and she start to kbkp...CCB. only 1 fuck for the whole trip ..SUCKS
bbbj : 1/10 ( 1/2 fuck bbbj said she got ulcers after taking ecastcy) cb after suck laio then tell me make me scare...

early morning 6 30 she want to go back i tu lan ask her to leave.
i think she try to steal my money in the morning but i caught her. she start to cry say no she didnt. yayaya. then y she open my small bag and zip also open??? cb!
then walk to nearby massage palour ask for ger num 2 to come to my hotel to give me message.
look 2/10 ( the picture lie becareful)
service 1/10 ( fuck up and expensive 50k) rather go batam
ask she got do fj, she said 100 SING dollars i ask her to fuck off.

leave for sg at 10am...
btw my frd also got very disappointing trip . he said his girl dont give bj. at the WTC we torer the free ticket to balai and throw inside the rubbish bin and head to the hawker centre to makan breakfast.

!st and last trip to balai. SIMMPLY FUCK UP..GIRL SUCKS,< FOOD SUCKS , MASSAGE SUSKS