Old 20-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Winstonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Incest in Singapore

I have read about a numbers of postings in here and they are very interesting. All the best to those brothers. Irregards wether are their posting true or out of their imagation, it is great to read about.

Myself have been also thinking or dreaming about my mom or should I said is step mom. My only 1 encounter with her was a number of years ago while my dad is watching TV in the living room and i went into my parents room and pretending to tell my mom that the next day I do not want to eat half boil egg for breakfast and then advance myself to touch and suck her nipples.

You see, at night my step mom does not wear a bra and that night, I relized that she has been unable to sleep so I just pretend walking into the room.

You guys might be thinking my mother let me touch and suck her nipples??? Sure or Not???

Yes, it happen. She did not stop me and I un-button her upper shifts and then start to lip and suck her nipples.

She did not just laid there. To my surprise, her hand was inside my pants and she started to move up and down my penis so I try to remove her pants but she rejected.

The feeling until today it is nice. But all this only last for few minutes as I am afriad my dad might just come into the room and discover what happen to his wife and son.

So I go back to my room and try to sleep but I can't because I just feel like fucking her so I started to masturbate. My step mom known how I will be feeling so her came to my room and offer me a glass of ice water, said that will makes me cool myself down and can sleep tonight. She know that I am masturbating when she walk into my room. She saw it la as i was laying on my bed with my hands under my pants. My penis is understanding so very obvious.

This event happen when I am already outside working, and I am already in my late 20s and she is in her mid 50s. But after that day, nothing happen anymore. I just dream my touching and even have sex with her.

My dad pass away few years back so now she is staying with me. I know in the day time when she is at home she don't wear a bra. This makes me more horny about her.

Well, the above is just myself experience with my mom.

If you brother known of any related experience or have experience related to this subject, please feel free to post here.

1 thing, I know some brothers will not believe the posting but I suggest we just take this thread or forum as a place to share.